Recording Huawei screen doesn’t require us to be a tech geek. It’s not some professional or expert works to do since we can simply use the built-in recorder on Huawei or opt for a third-party software for higher recording demands. Whereas we are going to recommend the effective and multifunctional screen recorders, the built-in tool won’t be included. Now, let’s read on and find out the best Huawei Screen Recorder!
You Can’t Miss on the Huawei Screen Recorder below
Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Screen Recorder is the Android app version of Screen Recorder Pro exclusively. This app enables you to record both Huawei screen activity and the camera at the same time. No matter you want to keep a gameplay, a video call or a TV show, this smart tool can help you with it. Well, let’s see how to record Huawei screen with this program right away!
- Download and install Apowersoft Screen Recorder on your Huawei device, then, launch the app.
- If you want to record both phone screen and the camera, kindly enter the icon at top left corner and click “Settings”.
- Make sure to turn on “Record camera” → choose “Camera settings” → click “Camera”, and then, you can select to record back or front camera.
- Now, click the icon at the center of the main board to start the recording.
- Next, you can start to record screen on Huawei. And if you want to finish the recording, simply click on the “Stop” or “Pause” button to perform the correspondent actions.
Note: An overlay toolbar can also be enabled to turn on the camera and to pause/stop the video. And to activate this toolbar, we have to make some changes for this Huawei Screen Recorder settings:
- Enter the icon at top right corner of the main board → click “settings” → turn on “Overlay icon” and a floating icon will show up.
- Tap on this icon and a toolbar will appear. The functions of this toolbar from left to right are: Hide the overlay toolbar, turn on the camera and start the recording.
AZ Screen Recorder- No Root
This Huawei screen recorder can also record any activities on your device and has the adjusting options for video quality just like Apowersoft screen recorder. Besides, it contains an editing panel for the recorded video, such as trimming, removing middle, adding music or adding subtitle. Below are the steps on how to record Huawei screen with AZ Screen Recorder::
- Download and install AZ Screen Recorder- No Root from Google Play store.
- After that, launch the app and click the overlay icon to open the recording menu. Tap the red camcorder’s icon to start your recording which will initiate after a short countdown.
- If you want to include the camera, click the overlay icon to extend the toolbar → choose the icon at the top with squares inside → Look for “Show Camera” and enable it.
Then, the footage from your camera will appear at the screen. And you can move it anywhere you want.
- To end the recording, simply swipe down and look for AZ Screen Recorder’s tool bar press “Stop”. Then, a window will pop up, just choose the icon represented by a magic wand like icon to further edit the video file if it’s necessary.
No matter if it’s Huawei P20, Honor 8X, Mate20 or Mate 10 pro screen recording, Apowersoft Screen Recorder and AZ Screen Recorder can help you to perform a perfect and effective recording. Both apps owns more features than the built-in tool, therefore, the recording would be more enriched and diversified. Just be aware that Huawei often ask for permission regarding floating toolbar, just permit the app and it will be fine. Now go try the app and experience the wonderful recording journey!