Amongst the whole mobile market, Android OS devices have taken up a large proportion and been quite popular with users from all over the world. Meanwhile, Android devices are very light to use but its smaller screen limitation may affect the user’s visual experience especially for presenting demos or tutorials, watching video or making a video call, and playing HD games as well as other activities. In those cases, users always tend to cast Android screen to PC. Wonder how to make it work? Just a workable program is good enough.
Advanced Method to Cast Android Screen
Optimum Program for Android Screen Casting
To make Android Screencast to PC, Apowersoft Android Recorder is a recommendable program thought highly by many users. It features in screen casting and video capturing as well as screenshot taking together, which makes it edge a lot over many other similar programs. Via connecting Android device with computer, users can synchronize their Android action to the computer without using cables. Moreover, the audio track from system and microphone can be streamed along with the screencast video without loss at the same time. Upon how to use the tool, just follow the guidance and you will know.
i Prepare for Screen Casting
- At the very beginning, make sure that you are now using Android 5.0 or higher version.
- Set your phone under the same network connection as the computer does.
- Install Apowersoft Android Recorder by pressing the download button below.
ii Connect and Cast Android to PC
- Then you can launch the android recorder on your desktop and see its interface popping up.
- Drop down the notification shade on your phone and tap “Cast” icon.
Tips: The Android screencast to PC process needs the help of Chromecast. Hence, you need to check whether your phone has installed Chromecast already. If yes, you can go on the next step directly. But if not, you can download Google Cast from the Google Play Store. After installation, open up Google Cast app and find item “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”.
- When finding an item with your computer’s name on it, tap the item. After that, you can cast Android screen to PC instantly.
- Once done, you can click power-like icon on the tool bar to disconnect.
Tips: If you would like to record video on Android or take screenshot while casting your phone screen, simply click on the corresponding buttons located on the tool bar and you can finish it. There are eight output formats for you to choose, among which even GIF is supported. All screenshots will be saved as PNG files by default.
Feasible Tools Working on Android Screencast
Another workable solution for how to cast Android screen to PC is by utilizing AllCast app. For many people, it is considered as an alternative receiver to Chromecast for it can be purchased with a cheaper price. However, many users also complain that its interface contains ads and audio casting is not supported. Currently, it is compatible with Android 5.0 and later version.
- Mirror Beta
As a matter of fact, Mirror beta seems to be a better choice than AllCast since the former one is more likely to be an optimized version with much progress. Besides screen casting function, it also adds a screen recording feature. It now only supports recording the sound source from microphone so your narration can be completely captured during screen casting. Now it is available on the Google Play Store and also compatible with Android Lollipop and higher version.
The last program on the list is ApowerMirror which can also help to cast your Android devices’ screen to computer. Utilizing it, you can cast gameplay, videos, photos and others to desktop. This can be simply done by connecting your Android to Windows/Mac via USB or WiFi. Unlike other apps, this application lets you easily control your Android device on PC with mouse clicks. Therefore, your friends or colleagues can have a clear view of your operations on phone.
Follow the simple guide below to know how to use it.
- Download and install the software on PC, then run it.
- Turn on USB debugging in your Android device and use the lightning cable for connection.
- Then enable USB debugging, and you can get ApowerMirror installed in your Android, or you can choose to install it manually from below. Alternatively, you can also connect Android with computer via the same WiFi.
- After installation, a pop-up window will ask you to give permission for starting capturing on your screen. Just hit “START NOW” to confirm.
Now your Android screen can be successfully cast to PC.
All the programs mentioned above can now be used to cast Android screen to PC. Some tools even offer screen recording feature which can benefit users a lot. Anyway, no matter you select which tool, just enjoy the program and the joyful moments it brings you there.