Sometimes, you may feel that the screen on the iPhone is too small to display videos, photos, movies, so you’d like to stream them to TV to enjoy them on a larger screen. Now, with the release of Panasonic Viera TV, it is possible to stream multimedia content from your iPhone to the TV. However, you might not know how to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV. Here we are going to show you the step-by-step guides for finishing this job.
How to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV
Use HDMI adapter cable
HDMI adapter cable, which is also called Lightning Digital AV Adapter by Apple, can output videos, slideshows, websites, apps and whatever content displayed on your device to an HDMI-equipped TV, projector or other compatible device. Please bear in mind that this lightning cable can’t output full HD quality so your photos may have a little quality loss.
The steps to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV with HDMI adapter cable:
- Buy a Digital AV Adapter cable from the Apple store if you don’t have one.
- Plug in your iPhone to the adapter cable through the lightning connector which is usually the port used to charge the iPhone. Use a high-speed HDMI cable to hook up the adapter to your Panasonic TV.
- Open “Settings” on your TV and choose the corresponding HDMI input source.
- Display the content on your iPhone and view it on TV.
Use Panasonic TV Remote 2
TV Remote 2 is designed especially for users to operate their Panasonic Viera TVs comfortably and easily. You can use it as a remote control, pad control and keyboard. With it, you can transfer photos, videos, songs, webpages and other data from your phone or tablet to the Viera TV and vice versa. Just with one simple swipe, you can stream the content from phone to the Viera TV. Moreover, you can also adjust the quality of the image.
To connect an iPhone to a Panasonic TV, follow these simple steps.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for Panasonic TV Remote 2. Proceed to install and open it.
- Let your iPhone and Panasonic TV connect to the same WiFi network. TV Remote 2 can pair the two devices automatically when it finds that they are under the same WiFi network.
- Click the “three line menu” icon and select the “Swipe & Share” option. If you are a first-time user, click the circled “i” icon and watch the video tutorial to learn how to operate it.
- To share your photos or videos on the TV, just go to swipe forward them.
Which way is better?
An HDMI adapter cable is stable to use and doesn’t require you to make configurations. However, it costs nearly $50. TV Remote 2 is free to use, but you must make sure that you have a stable WiFi network. The first way is good for those who travel a lot and need to do it on the go. The second way might be the best choice if you like staying at home and intend to stream movies or videos to TV to watch more clearly. Choose the more suitable one from the two methods to do screen mirroring iPhone to Panasonic TV based upon your needs.
How to stream iPhone screen to PC?
It is very easy to stream an iPhone to a Panasonic TV using either of the two ways shared above. Besides this, you can also use Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder to mirror screen activities performed on your iPhone screen to a computer. Without jailbreaking or using cable, the program can use Apple’s screen mirroring function to stream games, videos, photos and other data from the iPhone to a computer. Just make sure that your computer and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network and enable the Screen Mirroring function.
Besides mirroring HD image quality in real time, this tool can also stream audio from iPhone to computer simultaneously. If you just need to make an app presentation, a game skill instruction or other teaching sharing on PC, you may find it very helpful. With one click, you can record all the activities and save it as a video or GIF file on your computer’s hard disk.