Sometimes, an iPhone or iPad screen is not enough to suit our entertaining needs since the screen is too small and sometimes it’s hard to look into details. In this case, the best way for you to do is to mirror iPhone to Sony TV preferably a smart TV. By doing this, you will be able to enjoy watching your gameplay, movies, browsing your social media page without straining your eyes in a small screen. However, connecting an iOS device to a Sony smart TV might be a little bit confusing. And if you are confused, read the rest of this post and learn proper ways to do it.
If you want to connect iPhone to Sony Bravia right away then you better check its built-in WiFi direct function. This function is available in all Sony Bravia smart TV available at the market. Also, this way is convenient to use for there is no need to install additional applications or connect extra gadgets just to mirror your iOS screen. All you need to do is to connect your iOS device to the TV via WiFi Direct, and then you can achieve this. For the detailed steps, simply check the following things out.
- Open your Sony TV and press the “Home” button, and then choose “Applications” at the bottom of the screen. (Be sure that the needed WiFi stick is inserted into the Smart TV.)
- Afterwards, look for “WiFi Direct” mode using the up and down buttons.
- Now from your iOS device, simply search for the WiFi network shown from the list, and tap it to connect.
- Once the connection is successful, you can immediately see your iPhone screen activities right into your Sony TV.
Another way on how to mirror iPhone to Sony TV is by using TV Assist, a third-party application developed by e2eSoft. This application is capable of projecting pictures, videos, and music from your iOS device directly to your Sony TV screen. If you wish, you can also use it to browse social media pages and view it on a bigger screen. It can play most media files that you have on your iPhone, but you may still experience that some files cannot be played. Make sure that the media file you’re trying to play is supported by Sony TV.
Below are the steps you can follow to mirror your iPhone screen on Sony smart TV.
- Get and install this program from iTunes or App Store for free.
- Next, connect your Sony WiFi network stick and enable it.
- After that, open TV Assist and connect it to your smart TV’s network.
- When it’s connected, you can start mirroring your phone screen to your Sony TV as you like.
If you need an excellent application to connect iPad to Sony TV and share your media files on a larger TV screen, then iMediaShare is the program that you can rely on. This mobile application is available on App Store and is free of charge. This tool aims to help its users to mirror their iOS screen activities to a Sony Smart TV. By using this tool, you can browse images, watch movie clips, play audio from your iOS device, etc. If you misplaced your remote control, you can also use this app as a substitute to control and adjust the volume, playback, and the likes.
In sharing your Medias on a bigger TV screen, just follow these steps.
- Insert your Sony TV network dangle and be sure it is turned on.
- Next, download this application from iTunes and install it.
- Now, open the program and connect it to the WiFi network of your Smart TV.
- From here you can choose whether you want to stream photos from your camera roll, watch movies, play music, browse through your FaceBook, and many more.
Those are the easiest ways of screen mirroring iPad to Sony TV. All of the provided methods above are guaranteed to work, and it’s up to you to choose the one that meets your desires. However, those methods are only for mirroring iOS devices into a smart TV. In case you need to mirror a screen activity on your iPhone into a PC screen then you can try a reliable application called Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder. By using this tool, you will be able to mirror every single activity on your iPhone/iPad in the best quality possible. No jailbreaks required, no system lags, and it’s 100% safe.