Call of Duty: WWII is a video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. This game illustrates a spectacular experience in World War II, which attracts more gamers to play it. Some players want to show or teach others how to play this game by making a video tutorial. On this occasion, you need to record Call of Duty: WWII on your computer screen while you are playing the game and narrating the procedure. But before that, you can try these screen recording tools provided below.
The first tool to consider is Bandicam. It is a screen recorder that can capture and record every action you make on your computer screen and other devices such as webcam, Xbox/PlayStation, IPTV, smartphone and many more. This program can help you to record your gameplay on your computer such as Call of Duty: WWII. Moreover, the recording functions of this tool can keep the video quality close to the original. Here are the steps to follow on how to record Call of Duty: WWII.
- Launch Bandicam, and on the main interface of the program, click “Game Recording Mode” then choose the target area that you want to record.
- After that, hit the “Rec” button to start recording. Then you can start playing games.
- Once you are done recording, click the “Stop” button to save the recorded file.
- Finally, proceed to “Home” then choose “Video” so that you can play, edit, delete and upload the captured videos.
Another helpful recorder for COD: WWII is Fraps. This is a benchmarking, screen capture and video recording software developed by Beepa. It is a popular tool for gamers who want to record their gameplay. To use this tool, simply follow the steps below.
- Open Fraps on your computer, and you can set the hotkey which you can press while in the game for easy recording video.
- Afterwards, go to your game and press the hotkey you’ve set to start video recording. During the game playing process, you can also take some screenshots by using the hotkeys for it.
- Once you finish the recording, go to the “Movies” menu then click the “View” button to check the recorded file.
You can use any of the suggested tools to record Call of Duty: WWII gameplay. Both have their own uniqueness in terms of recording the screen. Do not hesitate to try them out. They all provide a free and trial version. If you like their performance, you can purchase their paid version so that you can record with no length limit and without watermark in all videos recorded.