As soon as Apple released another masterpiece – iPad Pro before long, many enthusiasts have raised their interests and paid attention to this newly published product. Curious about the new appearance and fantastic features, many users cannot wait to buy it and share their experience with friends.
As a matter of fact, iPad Pro has improved a lot in both software and hardware, which will bring users much more enjoyment and better experience from every aspect. And to show its powerful functions, many people would like to create a video clip with the help of an iPad Pro screen recorder. Hence, in order to avoid time-consuming search, here I will give some feasible tools for your reference.
Optimal methods to record screen on iPad Pro
1. Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder
To begin with, the most popular program recommended by users is Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder. By using it, you are able to record screen of any iOS device. Moreover, it can capture anything on your iPad Pro as well as mirror the image to your computer screen at the same time, provided that iPad Pro and computer connect the same Wi-Fi network. During recording, sound from device and your external narration can be both recorded without any loss. When you use this iPad Pro screen recorder, you can record anything you like no matter for video chat, features demos, gameplays or other purposes. Here is how it works.
- First, install it on your computer by clicking the button below. Next, launch the program on your PC.
- After interface pops out, make your computer and iPad Pro connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Preset the settings like output formats, audio input, etc. located at the top of the window.
- Then on your phone, open up the control center and next tap AirPlay button. On seeing a screen icon, you can turn on the mirror option.
- When your iPad screen is synchronized on computer, you can start iPad Pro screen recording immediately. Just click on the record button showing on the upper-left area of the screen mirrored on the computer.
- If you want to finish recording, just click the stop button. You can find the recorded file by simply hitting on the folder icon.
There are many different video formats for you to choose. Besides, you are free to take screenshots as you want.
2. QuickTime Player
As the default video player of Mac, QuickTime Player is quite familiar to users. Besides serving as a media player, it can also help record iPad Pro screen. Now that it is also available on Windows platforms, so lots of people will utilize it to capture videos. Not only can it serve as a Mac screen recorder, but also it can capture screen activity of your iOS device. Without many complicated options, you can handle it quite easily.
Please make sure you have installed a virtual sound card if you want to record video as well as the sound track. And it will only save your file as MOV format, which is quite limited for transmission.
Another way for iPad Pro screen recording is by using Shou. Before recording, you will need to install Emu4iOS Store first and find Shou. Launch the app and it is necessary to register an account by using a valid email. And it allows you to set various options such as video format as well as framerate. Once you launch the app on your iPad, you are capable of recording what you do on your device screen and creating a HD video. Besides, you can also broadcast the screen to the shou.tv, a popular mobile game streaming community.
The only thing you need to pay attention is that this app can be available only if you jailbreak your iOS device.
By using an iPad Pro screen recorder, it should not be difficult to create a satisfactory video. Technically speaking, each application has its own advantages and disadvantages. For users who do not want to jailbreak their devices, they can use QuickTime Player or Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder, from which the latter one is worth recommendation for covering more features.