People who use Android devices can have easier access to games, live shows, online videos and chatting. However, due to the limited screen size of mobile devices, there are some scenarios in which you need to have your mobile screen displayed on a huge PC screen. At this time, a screen mirroring tool is required to share Android screen with PC, the following are tutorials of the software which can fulfill your requirement.
Two desirable tools for sharing Android screen
Use Apowersoft Android Recorder
Apowersoft Android Recorder is compatible with Mac and Windows PC, allowing you to share your Android device to computer screen conveniently within the same network. It has concise interface and operation, with simple clicks, it empowers you to cast Android screen and audio to PC simultaneously. When sharing, any screen activities from Android device can be streamed on your PC including gameplays, presentations, apps and many more. In a word, it is definitely a reliable tool to share Android screen on PC.
Please follow the steps to learn how to use it.
- Download and install the software on PC.
- Keep the phone and PC in the same network and open the software, before sharing screen, you can click “Options” inside the upper bar to make general settings for a bigger displaying.
- Slide down the dropdown list on Android screen to open the “Cast” function, and then connect the PC. If your phone has no “Cast” function, please download Google Home from Google play for connection.
- Once the Android phone and PC are connected, the phone screen would be shown on PC.
Tips: Apart from making Android screen share to PC, the software allows you to control recording, take screenshot, and open folder easily. When mirroring, you can click the red dot on tool bar to start recording, click again to finish. The recorded video would automatically be stored in your PC.
Share your Android screen using AllCast
There’s another way to share screen, with AllCast in your phone and PC, you can have easy access to show gallery and video on PC. Its interface is simple, you can set up full screen with one click. Before mirroring, you can choose options to avoid disturbing incoming call, or select the local video quality to make a high definition presentation. Please follow the steps below for details.
- Download AllCast from Google Play to Android phone and AllCast Receiver to PC.
- Put Android phone and PC under one network, open the software on both side.
- Search for the PC on Android phone and then tap to connect.
- While connected, tap the upper corner of the software to choose Gallery, Audio to show on PC.
With those ways to view Android screen on PC, life would be much easier, the usages are only the tip of an iceberg. You can find many more conditions to make use of the tools, please try and find more joy using them.