When watching videos on the web like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, you may find the playback speed of some videos are faster than normal ones. Such videos are generally edited with professional programs that empower users to make modifications for the media files according to their preferences. The videos edited in this way will be more amusing and interesting. Also, there’re some moments that people may want to adjust playing speed for the video clips, so that they can reduce the duration and video file size. To speed up video clips, you can check the following parts to learn some effective solutions.
Professional tools to accelerate video file
I. Video Converter Studio
Video Converter Studio is a professional video editor that can help users customize video clips based on their preferences, such as speeding up/slowing down video file, trimming, cropping, adjusting visual effects as well as adding subtitles and watermarks. Also, this program features powerful function in format converting. It allows users to convert media file to any desired formats without losing quality, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV and many more. Therefore, you can export the edited video to any devices. You can check the following instructions to learn how to speed up video with this application.
- Click the button above to download and install Video Converter Studio on your PC.
- Drag target video file into the program.
- Press “Edit” button to activate video editor.
- Click the third tab (Effect) then adjust control bar of “Speed” option.
- Press “OK” to confirm the modification and resume to main interface.
- Click “Convert” button to start the task.
Besides, it is equipped with some additional tools that are also good to use. Learn more details from the list below.
Video downloader: You can use this tool to download online streams from various video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and even embedded video on Facebook and Twitter.
Screen Recorder: The screen recorder can help you capture screen activity along with sounds. It’s quite useful to make video tutorial, presentation and even report PC problems.
MV maker: MV maker empowers you to make photo slideshow with preferred music. It also provides various pretty transitions that can polish your works with marvelous splendor.
II. Windows Live Movie Maker
Another video speed editor is Windows Live Movie Maker which is preinstalled along with Windows OS. This program is designed for editing audio, video and picture files. You can use this application to trim, crop and accelerate video files based on your needs. Plus, it also provides the options for adding subtitles and transitions. When you have done with editing, the program can help you share your video to different media social networks like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Below are the exact operating steps.
- Open Windows Live Movie Maker and add video file into the program.
- Go to the tab of “Edit” and drop down the menu of “Speed”.
- Choose a preferred option or input exact figure.
- Resume to main interface then click “File” > “Save movie” > “Recommend for this project”.
- Choose desired output folder and rename it in the pop up dialogue.
Online solution to edit video
Presently, there’re many online editor available that provide different editing options like trimming, cropping and adjusting playback speed. One of those online tools is Lunapic that features relatively more functions in video converting and personalizing. It’s a web-based program that enables users to convert format, slow down and speed up video playback on webpage directly without installing any plugins. Moreover, it also allows users to adjust Frames, image width and convert video format to AVI, MPG, MP4, WAV and even GIF. You may follow the steps below to accelerate the video.
- Navigate to the site of Lunapic.
- Drop down the menu of “Animation” and choose the option of “Video Editing”.
- Press the button of “Choose File” to browse local file, and then hit on “Upload Now”.
- Adjust video speed on the control bar.
- Drop down the menu and choose a preferred video format then click “Crop Video”.
- Press “Save” to download the edited video file.
All of those programs are quite wonderful to speed up video files. However, the online tool takes much more time in uploading local video and downloading the output file. Take an overall view on them, Video Converter Studio is the best one which features more comprehensive and advanced functions.