Recently, on Twitch and YouTube, many game players have been broadcasting an iOS game – TrapAdventure 2, which is said to be the toughest game. Most of the players feel frustrated when playing this game. In this post, we will introduce this game and recommend some solutions to record TrapAdventure 2.
What is TrapAdventure 2?
This is a game where users need to try their best to help the character escape from the traps and go forward to the next part. The background of the game looks like Mario games and the character often walks and jumps to move or escape dangers. However, the bricks inside the game don’t stay still, and it will move randomly, so players need to pay attention during the game.
Since many people are sharing their gameplays on YouTube, Twitch or Twitter, you may also want to share yours. Now let’s record TrapAdventure 2 with the tools below.
Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder
Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder can satisfy people’s need for streaming and recording the activities of iOS Screen. This program can work perfectly on Windows PC as well as Mac. Follow the steps below and learn how to do it.
- Make sure your iOS device and your computer are connected to the same network.
- Download the program on your computer and open it.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Control Center”, tap “Screen Mirroring” and then hit your computer name starting with “Apowersoft” to connect your phone to the computer.
- Once your phone content is displayed on your computer, tap on the game on your mobile, and click the record button on your program to start to record TrapAdventure 2.
Once you finish the recording, you can edit your video and then share your gameplay with others.
- Before you record, set the video format as you like, such as MP4, WMV, MOV, GIF, etc.
- For Windows, you can also allow the program to record your voice from a microphone as well as the sound from your phone (system sound), while for Mac, the program will record your phone’s sound.
iOS Built-in Recording Tool
For many iOS device owners, you may be familiar with this new feature that comes with iOS 11. This tool can be used directly on your iPhone or iPad, and if you don’t want to edit your recording before sharing, this is a convenient recorder for TrapAdventure 2. Below are the detailed guides you may refer to.
- Go to “Control Center” on your mobile device.
- Hit the record icon. (If there is no record icon, you can go to “Settings” > “Control Center” > “Customize Controls” > hit the “+” icon beside “Screen Recording”.)
- Go to TrapAdventure 2 to play the game and complete the recording.
Once finish the recording, you can go back to “Control Center” and tap the button to stop.
If you want to record your voice as well as the game sound, you can long press the record button before recording, turn on “Microphone Audio” and then hit “Start Recording” to record TrapAdventure 2.
Both tools mentioned above are useful for players to record their gameplays, but to help you choose the one more suitable for you, here we list the comparison.
Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Record
More suitable for: Professional game players who are going to share their game on YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- You can add your voice to the video with a more professional microphone.
- The program doesn’t occupy any space on your iPhone or iPad.
- The recorded video will be saved on your computer, thus you can directly edit your videos with video editing programs.
- The program supports many types of formats.
iOS Built-in Solution
More suitable for: Game players who just want to share their videos with their family and friends or upload to their private social network account, and don’t have high requirements for the recording quality.
- Quick and easy to record. Do not need any computer and can record on the go.
- After recording, you can directly share to any platforms available on your devices.