Twitch is a platform originally designed for hot video contents. While nowadays, gameplay live streaming becomes increasingly popular on Twitch. You can stream your gameplay, watch top game streaming by others, and even chat with your friends. Sometimes, you may also want to share the gameplay on Twitch with others or record other’s great tricks in a game, thus you need a Twitch stream recorder. How to record Twitch streams in a simple way? Read this article to find a good answer.
How to Record on Twitch
ShowMore is a free online screen recorder that allows you to record everything appeared on your screen with a high quality. Absolutely, it is one of the best tools you can use to record Twitch videos. If you are going to record your own stream on Twitch, it can record webcam and screen at the same time. Let’s learn how to record Twitch streams with ShowMore.
- First of all, you need to visit the official webstie: showmore.com to get the online screen recorder.
- Click on “Start Recording”, and a recording box will pop up. Then you can select the sound source. If you need to record microphone and system sound, choose both. If it’s your first time to use it, it will download a launcher onto your PC, which can be done in few seconds.
- Launch Twitch, once you are ready, click the red recording icon on the bottom left. If you want to record webcam while you are recording the screen, you can click on the camera icon on the tool bar to start to record the camera.
- During the recording process, if you want to add texts or highlight certain contents on the Twitch screen, just hit on the pen icon and use tools there to do it.
- Once you finish the recording, click on the pause button and then the green checkmark. Afterwards, a temp recording file will be generated, and it will be played automatically. Click the icon on the bottom right on the interface to further edit, save it as video or upload to YouTube or other platforms.
With such a handy screen recording software, you can record Twitch streams easily.
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro
Here is another powerful screen recorder – Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro. It is a professional screen recorder that can help you record your stream on Twitch. It is easy to use, and can record the screen and audio simultaneously without quality loss. Besides, with the built-in video editor, you can edit the recording by adding texts, subtitles and effects to it. Proceed to see how to use this tool to record Twitch stream.
- Download and install Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro.
- Make configurations. If you want to record your own Twitch stream while you are streaming, you need to go to “Audio Input” and select both “System sound and microphone”. If you just want to record others’ videos, choose “System sound”.
- Start recording. Start Twitch and open the live streaming. Once you are ready, click on the red recording icon on the top left of the program interface to start recording.
- Once you’ve done recording, click on the stop button to stop it, then your recording will be saved automatically. You can check the file or edit it immediately by using the built-in video editor if you want.
Tips: If you want to record a certain Twitch stream when you are not sitting in front of your computer, you can create a task by using this Screen Recorder Pro. Just go to “Settings” > “Task Scheduler”, then set the time and action there to create a task. It will start to record and save the recording automatically once it is finished.
It’s not difficult to record Twitch stream any more with the two programs recommended. There is no doubt that Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro has obvious advantages with its high compatibility, powerful functions and outstanding performance. If you prefer a simple and light Twitch screen recorder, ShowMore is also a good choice.