Windows 10 operation system has been a hotspot since being developed by Microsoft. With unique design of interface as well as many innovative functions, it has won great appreciation and attraction among Windows users. Thus, many users would like to update to Windows 10 and share the new features of this new OS. Likewise, lots of game players are fond of recording the video clips showing the experience for games playing on Win 10 PC. To record a video in high quality, one must facilitate with a feasible tool first. Here will illustrate you several tools competent for Windows 10 screen recording.
Recommended Tool to record screen for Windows 10
Many users would like to choose ShowMore for it is able to record screen smoothly. With a user friendly interface, you can choose multiple recording modes as you prefer. It is not only capable of capturing anything happening on the screen, but also available for web camera recording. Sound of system and microphone can be recorded optionally. Instead of running Java plug-in, it employs a simple launcher by itself. Just download the launcher and install it on your PC, you can utilize it easily. Here are steps on how to use it.
- Navigate to the webpage of this Windows 10 screen recorder, and click the “Start Recording” button.
- After the window pops out, find options menu (a gear like icon) and preset the recording hotkeys as well as output formats. Then open audio input list (a mic like icon) and choose one sound source. System sound and microphone are both optional.
- Prepare what you are going to record, and adjust the size of rectangular window suitable for recording. By the way, you can choose to record full screen as you want.
- Press the “REC” button and it will start recording immediately. You can add various marks to the video by using its real time editing tools.
- To finish recording, hit on pause button in the menu bar and go ahead by choosing the tick icon. If you are not satisfied with the recorded file, you can choose cross icon to start over.
- Preview the effect first and you can choose to edit video or save as video file or GIF format. After that, the video will be placed in the selected folder.
Probably the only limit is that ShowMore need to access network for running smoothly. Therefore, if you need a program for your offline use, Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro is what you are seeking for exactly. When employing this desktop Windows 10 screen recorder, you are able to take advantage of all features included by ShowMore. Plus, it is enclosed with many extra gadgets such as iOS recorder, video editor and task scheduler. This program is truly an all-in-one software meriting your attention.
Other Solutions for Windows 10 Screen Recording
I. Windows 10 Game DVR
As a matter of fact, Windows 10 OS has a built-in app for recording a gameplay itself. It is known as Windows 10 Game DVR Bar which is widely used for gameplay recording and sharing among various gamers. Besides, it can detect the game programs running on your PC. By pressing “Windows” and letter “G” you will be able to record games in window mode. The game recorded will be saved as MP4 format in good quality. But sometimes it cannot work if the program you run is not detected. Though it is not a professional tool, it is considered as one of the most outstanding features of Windows 10.
Key features: free to use, handy operation, excellent performance
Output format: MP4
Another tool that can serve as a Windows 10 screen recorder is Action!. It is a great recording program developed by Mirillis, a software company expert at applications concerning digital TV. It enables users to record screen activity as well as gameplay videos. With Action, you are free to choose specific area or full screen for recording. And you can add web camera to the recording window. Moreover, you can record the computer sound and your narration together. When recording gameplay, it will automatically change the fps to make the best compromise between quality and file size. The free version allows you to utilize for 30 days long. After that, you will need to purchase it for further use then.
Key features: free trial for 30 days, support screen and webcam recording, expert at gameplay recording
Output formats: AVI, MP4
With tools mentioned above, you can do a Windows 10 screen capture without hassle. For users who want to record games easily, you can employ Windows 10 Game DVR for help. Then for those who are seeking for more options, Action can meet your needs completely. And if you want to make the best compromise between simplicity and powerful functions, ShowMore shall be your solid choice.